At the end of course, students will be able to achieve the following objectives in accordance with the information received in class:
- Understand self-management skills for personal development.
- Have the ability to build strength and maintain a grounded state of resilience even in a high-stress situation.
- Develop a command presence based on a deep inner sense of calm and stability.
- Understand your own natural style of communicating with others
- To understand and apply the four Facilitative Conditions: Genuineness, Empathy, Respect and Specificity.
- Understand the difference between Coaching, Counseling and Mentoring.
- Understand the importance of accessing the development and functioning levels of others.
- Become more capable of creating high-performance and high-morale teams.
- Understand how Versatility Skills help you to develop your own style and become more responsive to the unique and changing characteristics of individuals, teams and organizations.