At the end of this course, you will be able to achieve the following objectives in accordance with the information received in class:
- Understand leadership concepts, principles, styles, and practices.
- Understand the differences between leadership and management.
- Understand how to counter the Corruption Continuum.
- Understand why people are resistant to change and how to identify when it’s necessary and how to effectively implement it.
- Understand how influence and behavior regulation work together in the accomplishment of a mission.
- Identify the four Cornerstones of the Moral Compass.